25th Call for Proposals Closed
Deadline: March 26th, 2020
The 25th IraSME call for proposals was organised and funded by national and regional ministries and agencies participating in the IraSME network through their respective funding programmes.
Applicants are required to consult with their local agencies at an early stage during the preparation of their proposals in order to secure compliance with the applicable national and regional criteria. Eligibility rules, application and funding details vary between countries/regions.
The 26th IraSME call for proposals is currently being prepared and will be announced in late spring/early summer 2020. Submission deadline will be 30 September 2020.
What we fund:
- Development of new products, processes or technical services.
- Technical development from first idea to last not marketable prototype.
- R&D with significant technical risks for each funded partner.
- Minimum constellation: 2 companies from 2 participating countries/regions.
The participating countries / regions in this call:
- Alberta (Canada)
- Czech Republic
(national applications possible only until January 15th, 2020)
- Flanders (Belgium)
(national applications possible only until December 31st, 2019 )
- Wallonia (Belgium)
Simultaneously the following documents are needed:
- Complete national / regional application according to the corresponding programme.
- Submitted to the funding agencies according to the national/regional programme.
- Please contact your Local Funding Agency
The IraSME network is managed by
Please use our free consultation service via e-mail and telephone. Up until four weeks before the deadline, all German ZIM applicants may write a short sketch on the project and send it via e-mail to AiF Projekt GmbH in order to get some non-binding feedback.